Versadrive Clutched Tapping Set
Versadrive Clutched Tapping Set M6-M24 Weldon 19mm (3/4)
The??VersaDrive??? clutched tap collet system is a unique method of effectively threading blind holes.
All collets work with the full range of??VersaDrive??? taps.
When the tap comes to the bottom of the hole, the clutch system will engage and stop the tap from breaking. The tap is then reversed out of the completed hole.
This system fits a 19.05mm (3/4") Mag-Based Drill Arbor, or can be adapted for use with a 1/2" or 3/4" impact wrench.
- Quick change system accepts all VersaDrive??? taps
- Collets are pre-set to the appropriate clutch settings
- Further clutch adjustment options available
- For blind hole tapping with VersaDrive??? Spiral Flute Taps
- For use with variable speed, reversible mag-based drills, pedestal drills or impact wrenches
Available on request (lead times apply)