Tesa 60106 Soft grade PVC closed cell single sided foam tape
Tesa????60106 Soft grade PVC closed cell single sided foam tape 6.4mm thick
Product descriptiontesa????60106 is a 6.4mm thick soft grade closed cell polyvinyl chloride (PVC) foam tape with an acrylic adhesive on one side. The closed cell foam can create a waterproof barrier when compressed, while the soft grade PVC foam is flexible and conformable to help seal uneven surfaces. Even after long periods of holding heavy weight, it will rapidly return to its original state. The PVC foam tape is resistant to UV, ozone, oxidation and fungi. The black foam tape version is flame retardant to FMVSS 302 and approved for use in the automotive industry. The tape is available in black and grey, in additional thicknesses: 3.2mm (tesa????60103), 4.8mm (tesa????60105), 9.5mm (tesa????60109) and 12.7mm (tesa????60112).
- tesa????60106 is suitable for a number of sealing applications, especially on uneven surfaces including corrugated sheeting which requires sealing
- The tape is used for sealing panels on portable buildings, caravan panels or dam walls
- tesa????60106 is used for sound reduction on aluminium boat hulls
- The foam tape is used as a vibration dampener on automotive weather shields
- The black tape acts as a flame retardant