Penaflow Panel Grout 20KG
Penaflow Panel Grout
General Purpose Non Shrink Class A Cementitious Grout.
Penaflow Panel Grout is a Class A construction grout based on a blend of Portland cement, high quality graded aggregates and additives, which control expansion whilst the grout is in a plastic state.
• General purpose grout
• Grouting underneath precast panels and concrete sections
• Anchor bolts filling
• Filling in cavities, gaps and base infill’s
• Filling in core holes created in panels by core drilling
• Suitable for block work in core filling
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Shrinkage compensated
• Gaseous expansion while in plastic state eliminates shrinkage and settlement
• Non-metallic iron content eliminates staining
• Can be dry packed, rammed, troweled or poured
• Pump able for larger applications
• Grouting from 20mm to 150mm in a single application
• Australian made
*TDS & MSDS available upon request.