Unlike Automotive finance, Formwork and scaffolding are an area which very few lenders will consider financing. However, through our wide range of contacts, we have a licensed professional lender who is happy to finance this equipment.
This product which is a “Rent to Buy” set up rather than the conventional finance option, offers a range of advantages not available with any other form of finance.
Our lender is a specialized commercial equipment finance company. They only provide equipment finance to ABN holders and have specifically structured their finance options to help keep their customer's options open (as opposed to being locked into long-term finance contracts). This allows businesses to upgrade, return or purchase outright the equipment being funded, at a time that suits the business.
The main feature of this “Rent to Own” product is their flexibility of end of term options, as well as the 100% tax effectiveness of your finance payments.
This opens up a lot of benefits for business’s around GST and Tax effectiveness being a rental. If you decide to purchase after the one year then you can obviously claim further depreciation and other tax advantages.
General benefits are listed below:
- Help maintain working capital while growing
- Off-Balance sheet funding
- Rental payments are 100% tax deductible
- House and other assets aren’t on the line – no directors guarantee required for funding under $100K (it’s optional)
- Doesn’t affect your ability to borrow from other lenders
- No financials are required under $100K (Conditions apply)
- Quick approval times
*Available on purchases of asset equipment exceeding $5,000.00
Talk to us now to get a head start!