Force360 WORX3 Original Mechanics Fingerless Glove
THE WORX range from Force360 have been designed and developed in Australia and incorporates the latest technologies and materials in their construction. The WORX3 is the original fingerless mechanics' glove that combines comfort and value.
Force360's Private Brand program allows customers to have their own branding colours and custom designs applied to the product and packaging. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your enquiry
Protection from the sun’s damaging UV rays is assured with Force360s UPF50+ rating.
Keeping hands cool is critical for comfort and improved wearer compliance. Only selected materials that allow air flow are used to ensure 3360-degreeair circulation and enhanced breathability.
4 WAY MOVEMENT SPANDEX
Force360 only uses 4 Way Spandex in its glove construction allowing complete hand movement and flexibility.
The Force360 Velcro closure allows the glove to be securely fastened ensuring a snug fit that reduces glove movement on the hand.
The ID area allows the wearer to mark their gloves with their name for easy ownership recognition, or add an issue date for usage monitoring.
- Synthetic palm that makes a more durable alternative to leather
- Neoprene palm area for vibration control and enhanced grip of tools
- Fingerless glove for complete control and touch.
- Ideal for handling small items
- Reinforced double stitching for increased durability
- Personal ID area to record wearers name or issue date