Force360 FPR504 Graphex™ LQR
The Force360 GraphexTM Range has been engineered using nanotechnology to create a Graphene based yarn, combining the highest level of cut resistance available with exceptional comfort, fit and dexterity.
Certified Cut Level 5 protection.
ACTIVE GRIP TECHNOLOGY
Force360’s Active Grip Technology (AGT) is a proprietary glove coating formula that provides industry leading wet, dry and oil grip.
Protection from the sun’s damaging UV rays is assured with Force360s UPF50+ rating.
HAND AT REST
Perfect form, fit and comfort is achieved through Force360’s unique knit pattern that mimics a ‘hand at rest’, minimizing hand fatigue.
TOUCH SCREEN FRIENDLY
Force360’s touch screen friendly technology allows the wearer to use their mobile devices without removing their hand protection.
Incorporating GraphexTM cut resistant yarn
- Liquid barrier to keep hands dry
- Certified to Cut Level F under European Standard EN388:2016
- Certified to Cut Level 5 under Australian Standard AS/NZS 2161.3:2005
- Extended wear with up to 15,000 abrasion cycles
- Contact Heat Level 1 for handling hot objects
- Reinforced thumb and forefinger saddle
- Active Grip Technology for superior use in wet and dry conditions
- Touch Screen friendly
- Silicone and fibreglass free construction
- Actifresh treated to inhibit odours and bacteria
- UPF50+ offering maximum sun protection