Force360 FPR400 Graphex™ Precision
The Force360 GraphexTM Range has been engineered using nanotechnology to create a Graphene-based yarn, combining the highest level of cut resistance available with exceptional comfort, fit and dexterity.
Certified Cut Level 5 protection.
ACTIVE GRIP TECHNOLOGY
Force360’s Active Grip Technology (AGT) is a proprietary glove coating formula that provides industry leading wet, dry and oil grip.
Protection from the sun’s damaging UV rays is assured with Force360s UPF50+ rating.
Keeping hands cool is critical for comfort and improved wearer compliance. Only selected materials that allow air flow are used to ensure 360-degree air circulation and enhanced breathability.
HAND AT REST
Perfect form, fit and comfort is achieved through Force360’s unique knit pattern that mimics a ‘hand at rest’, minimizing hand fatigue.
TOUCH SCREEN FRIENDLY
Force360’s touch screen friendly technology allows the wearer to use their mobile devices without removing their hand protection.
- Incorporating GraphexTM cut resistant yarn
- High dexterity for precision tasks
- Certified to Cut Level D under European Standard EN388:2016
- Certified to Cut Level 5 under Australian Standard AS/NZS 2161.3:2005
- Extended wear with up to 12,000 abrasion cycles
- Contact Heat Level 1 for handling hot objects
- Reinforced thumb and forefinger saddle
- Active Grip Technology for superior use in wet and dry conditions
- Touch Screen friendly
- Silicone and fibreglass free construction
- Actifresh treated to inhibit odours and bacteria
- 360-degree breathability
- UPF50+ offering maximum sun protection